A new version of FinishLynx has been released and is now available for download. FinishLynx version 8.23 contains a number of updates, including support for the new IdentiLynx PRO XS & XR video cameras. FinishLynx 8.23 is free for all Lynx customers and we recommend you update your software in order to take advantage of new features and bug fixes. A full list of features can be found in the software release notes below.
New Features in FinishLynx 8.23 Include:
- The front LED of the 031 IdentiLynx camera is now turned off during boot.
- This version adds support for the IdentiLynx-XR and IdentiLynx-XS Cameras.
- Exported video (AVI) files that reach 2GB are now kept instead of being deleted.
- Fixed a problem with combo boxes on Windows 8.
- Hidden setting comments can now be formatted with newlines. The comment for MainFont takes advantage of this.