IdentiLynx SR Digital Race Timing Camera
The IdentiLynx SR (Standard Resolution) camera captures up to 1280 x 960 pixels at 30 fps and offers several improvements over past IdentiLynx models. The camera includes an auto-iris motorized lens so the zoom and focus can be adjusted remotely within the FinishLynx software. In addition, it comes with auto-Iris which automatically adjusts, leaving one less thing to worry about during an event. This model is exceptionally sturdier than past models and is water-resistant, protecting the lens and rear connections from moisture and damage better than ever. Set up the IdentiLynx SR at your finish line and start capturing high-definition, time-stamped videos at all your races.
- Remotely adjust the camera’s zoom and focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality.
- IdentiLynx SR video is automatically time-synced with the photo-finish image – clicking on a finish line capture will instantly show the corresponding front-facing video frame.
- IdentiLynx SR videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure timers can find frames with a clear bib/hip number. Videos can also be reviewed in real time while the race is still underway.
- Overlay athlete names, times, and affiliations on the video frames from inside FinishLynx.
- IdentiLynx cameras can be used with the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) plug-in.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used with IdentiLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- IdentiLynx SR video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, either with or without included results.
- IdentiLynx videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and uploaded to the internet if desired.
|IdentiLynx SR Datasheet||428 KB||Download|
|IdentiLynx HRS Datasheet||368 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx SR/HRS Video Camera Setup||354 KB||Download|
|QSG - Export IdentiLynx Video to YouTube or File||493 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx Troubleshooting Guide||402 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx+/XR+ Video Camera Setup||370 KB||Download|
Weight: 1.2 kg
Lens: 3.1-10mm, 3.2X Optical Zoom, f/1.4-f/2.8, Auto-Iris, Motorized Zoom Lens
Resolution Options: 320 x 240 @ 30 fps 720 x 480 @ 30 fps 800 x 600 @ 30 fps 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps 1280 x 960 @ 30 fps
Max Resolution: 1280 x 960 @ 30 fps
Max Frame Rate: 30 fps (1280 x 960)