Lynx 360 Display
The display receives data through a standard HDMI connection and is compatible with any software capable of sending graphics to an HDMI-connected display. Connect it to ResulTV to output scrolling graphics of results data from FieldLynx, FieldLynx Lite, or FinishLynx.
Construction & Frame
Each LED panel measures 100cm x 50cm (19.68” x 39.5”) and together creates a 4-meter circumference (127cm diameter). Looking to add some extra height? The display allows stacking 4 additional panels on top to offer a full vertical meter of stunning graphics.
The custom aluminum frame offers solid, weatherproof construction and a lightweight design. The entire unit weighs just 55/101 kg (120/222 lbs) for the single/double options and includes a sturdy storage case on wheels for easy transportation to and from your event. Once assembled, hook the trolley handle to the frame and easily roll the display to the preferred location in the venue.
A removable vinyl cover is also included to cover the top of the display.
- 360-degree view of scrolling graphics
- Seamless data integration from FieldLynx or FinishLynx via ResulTV
- HDMI input is compatible with most graphic display programs
- 6mm pixel-pitch and 6000 nits brightness produces high-visibility graphics suitable for indoor and outdoor events
- IP65 (front) and IP43 (back) weatherproof design protects the LED hardware from harsh weather conditions
- Custom aluminum frame supports the LED panels and provides a polished, professional design
- Trolley handle and wheels makes it easy to move
|Lynx 360 Display Datasheet||551 KB||Download|