IdentiLynx HRS Digital Race Timing Camera
The IdentiLynx HRS offers many advantages over the standard IdentiLynx, including higher image resolution and speed, variable frame rates, and more capture modes. The standard IdentiLynx camera maxes out at 1280 x 960 pixels, while the IdentiLynx HRS captures up to 3840 x 2160 at 10 fps or 1280 x 720 at 60 fps. It also offers several improvements over past IdentiLynx models. The camera includes an auto-iris motorized lens so the zoom and focus can be adjusted remotely within the FinishLynx software while the Iris adjusts automatically. It also has a sturdy housing that protects the lens and rear connections from moisture and damage. Set up the IdentiLynx HRS at your finish line and start capturing high-definition, time-stamped videos at all your races.
- Remotely adjust the camera’s zoom and focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality.
- IdentiLynx video is automatically time-synced with the photo-finish image – clicking on a finish line capture will instantly show the corresponding front-facing video frame.
- IdentiLynx videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure timers can find frames with a clear bib/hip number. Videos can also be reviewed in real time while the race is still underway.
- Overlay athlete names, times, and affiliations on the video frames from inside FinishLynx.
- IdentiLynx cameras can be used with the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) plug-in.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used with IdentiLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- IdentiLynx video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, either with or without included results.
- IdentiLynx videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and uploaded to the internet if desired.
|IdentiLynx SR Datasheet||428 KB||Download|
|IdentiLynx HRS Datasheet||368 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx SR/HRS Video Camera Setup||354 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx Camera Troubleshooting Guide||213 KB||Download|
|QSG - Export IdentiLynx Video to YouTube or File||493 KB||Download|
Weight: 1.2 kg
Lens: 3.6-10mm, 2.8X optical zoom, f/1.5 – f/2.8, Auto-Iris, Remote Zoom/Focus (auto-focus)
Resolution Options: 320 x 240 @ 60 fps 720 x 480 @ 60 fps 800 x 600 @ 60 fps 1280 x 720 @ 60 fps 1280 x 960 @ 45 fps 1920 x 640 @ 45 fps w* 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps 2048 x 1536 @ 20 fps 2304 x 768 @ 30 fps w* 2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps 2688 x 1520 @ 15 fps 3072 x 1024 @ 20 fps w* 3264 x 1840 @ 10 fps 3840 x 1280 @ 15 fps w* 3840 x 2160 @ 10 fps w* denotes wide format
Max Resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 10 fps
Max Frame Rate: 60 fps @ 1280 x 720