MYLAPS ProChip Smart Decoder
World’s smallest, lightest and most affordable decoder
Meet the latest revolution in timing! With the ProChip Smart Decoder we introduce a timing system that gives you the high timing quality and accuracy that you are used to in the smallest, most lightweight and afforable device you have ever seen.
The ProChip Smart Decoder will change timing for the better. The possibility to connect a modem and powerbank will give you great flexibility without having to worry about missing any passings. This timing device makes timing accessible for anyone that cares about accurate racing results.
- Small design: 21 x 17 x 10 cm
- Lightweight: 1.7kg
- Affordable device
- Suitable for hand luggage on airplanes (according to IATA rules)
- Compatible with Timing & Scoring, existing ProChip decoders and all existing ProChip transponders
- Extend operating time with a powerbank
- Updating the Firmware has never been easier – update is pushed when connected to the internet
- NEW: Connect to CCNet via WiFi
- NEW: Noise Frequency Overview
Working with the ProChip Decoder are detection loops. These are installed in the track at the start and finish line and intermediate time points. The loops work as the system´s antennas and pick up the ProChips signals.
The detection loop can be installed in basically every type of surface.
- Asphalt or concrete (not permanent): Use industrial quality adhesive tape to affix the loop to the course. Make sure you use high quality tape to secure the tape to the road.
- Ice: Cut slots of approximately 2 cm (1 inch) deep in the ice, embed the loop wires and fill with water. Make sure to do this well in advance of an event, as the water will need some time to freeze.
- Snow: Cut slots in the snow, approximately 20 cm (8 inches) deep. Place the loop wires in the slot and fill them with snow.
Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 10 cm