June 21, 2017 – Version 10.03 of the FinishLynx photo-finish timing software is now available and we encourage all Lynx timers to update their software immediately. FinishLynx 10.03 has many new features, including:
- RadioLynx performance indicator – displays packet number of the last wireless start signal received
- LapTime offset – easily syncs laptime device with the official FinishLynx time
- New scoreboard scripts for Daktronics, Lynx Laptime, and Video Display Module displays
- Updated German language file
- New Offline Help Files include a local version of the help.finishlynx.com manual for offline support in (help|contents)
- Vision PRO Wide Pixels Mode available in 50%, 33%, and 25%
- Vision PRO Black Levels control the brightness of the darkest portion of the image. Adjusting from zero affects the dynamic range and color saturation
- F-Mount remote focus control – New F-mount adapters for Vision PRO cameras offer remote focus control for Nikon lenses with a built-in focus motor
- New Advanced FinishLynx features (see release notes)
- Find the finish line feature re-added due to customer demand. YMMV.
See below for a list of the all the relevant downloads. View the release notes PDF and video for more information about each feature.
FinishLynx 10.03 Software Installer & Help Files
[wpfilebase tag=file id=563 /][wpfilebase tag=file id=562 /]
FinishLynx 10.03 PDF Release Notes
[wpfilebase tag=file id=565 /]