July 22, 2016 – We have just released version 9.10 of the FinishLynx photo-finish sports timing software. Version 9.10 is the first major release in over a year and includes a host of new features. Some of the updates include:
- New Smart Zoom feature that auto-fits the image in alignment mode
- Lynx wind gauge feedback to support real time results with Regatta Master.
- Zero gun test update
- Easier AGC brightness access
- Improved Enhance functionality
- New Image Quick Adjust feature
- 2 new shortcuts: Alt-B for White Balance and Alt-N for line labels
- New Image Option defaults (including time tracking and show lines)
- New scoreboard scripts (uTab3S_wind.lss & DakRTDExtended.lss) & script fields
- New scoreboard running time controls (Run, Pause, Finish, Stop)
- New LapTime features (RRS improvement and Edit Split option)
- New Time Trial Mode improvements (split lines/overlays)
- Improved “Find Time” flexibility in TT mode
- Improved scoreboard support of start times for TT mode
View the release notes document for more details, photos, and a list of all the new features. Or check the release notes video below as we walk you through some of the new settings. To update your software, simply download the installer and input your serial number.
Download the Software & View Release Notes
FinishLynx 9.10 Release Notes Video
Enjoy the release notes video? Let us know by leaving a comment on YouTube.