Please visit the Cameras page for new products.
IdentiLynx XR+ Race Timing Video Camera
The IdentiLynx XR+ (Extended Resolution) is a high-resolution digital race timing video camera that integrates with EtherLynx photo-finish cameras to produce timestamped finish line videos at up to 5 megapixels. IdentiLynx video cameras provide high-resolution, front-facing video that is time-synchronized inside FinishLynx to quickly and accurately identify competitors at the finish line.
The IdentiLynx XR+ offers many advantages over the standard IdentiLynx+ model, including higher image resolution, variable frame rates, and more capture modes. The IdentiLynx+ race timing video camera maxes out at 1280 x 720 pixels, while the IdentiLynx XR+ captures up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps or 2592 x 1944 at 15 fps. It also offers several improvements over past IdentiLynx models. The camera includes a P-Iris motorized lens so the Zoom and Focus can be adjusted remotely within the FinishLynx software. It also has a sturdy plastic housing that protects the lens and rear connections from moisture and damage. Set up the IdentiLynx XR+ at your finish line and start capturing high-definition, time-stamped videos at all your races.
Integration of the Race Timing Video Camera with FinishLynx Timing Software
- Remotely adjust the camera’s Zoom and Focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality.
- IdentiLynx video is automatically time-synced with the photo-finish image – clicking on a finish line capture will instantly show the corresponding front-facing video frame.
- IdentiLynx videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure timers can find frames with a clear bib/hip number. Videos can also be reviewed in real time while the race is still underway.
- Overlay athlete names, times, and affiliations on the video frames from inside FinishLynx.
- IdentiLynx cameras can be used with the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) plug-in.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used with IdentiLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- IdentiLynx video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, either with or without included results.
- IdentiLynx videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and uploaded to the internet if desired.
|Max Resolution||2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps|
|Max Frame Rate||30 fps @ 1920 x 1080||30 fps @ 1280 x 720|
|Resolution 1||2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps||N/A|
|Resolution 2||2560 x 1440 @ 15 fps||N/A|
|Resolution 3||2048 x 1536 @ 20 fps||N/A|
|Resolution 4||1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps||N/A|
|Resolution 5||1600 x 1200 @ 20 fps||N/A|
|Resolution 6||1280 x 960 @ 20 fps||N/A|
|Resolution 7||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 8||720 x 480 @ 30 fps||720 x 480 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 9||320 x 240 @ 30 fps||320 x 240 @ 30 fps|
|IdentiLynx+ Video Camera Datasheet||413.7 KB||Download|
|IdentiLynx XR+ Video Camera Datasheet||414.7 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx+/XR+ Video Camera Setup||378.4 KB||Download|
|QSG - IdentiLynx Troubleshooting Guide||411.3 KB||Download|
|QSG - Export IdentiLynx Video to YouTube or File||504.8 KB||Download|
Weight: 0.165 kg
Dimensions: 12.88 × 6.91 × 7.01 cm
Lens: 2.8-8.5mm, f/1.2, Motorized Zoom Lens
Maximum frame Rate: 30fps at 1920 x 1080
Maximum Resolution: 2592 x 1944 at 15 fps