Please visit the
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/finishlynx.com/httpdocs/www/wp-content/themes/finish-lynx/single-product.php on line 21
page for new products.
IdentiLynx Full-Frame Video Camera
IdentiLynx digital video is fully integrated with FinishLynx photo-finish results and both captures are time-synchronized inside the software. That means users can simply click anywhere in the FinishLynx image capture and watch the full-color IdentiLynx video jump to precisely the same moment in time—but showing a head-on view of the finish line.
IdentiLynx video can also be scrolled forward and backward frame-by-frame to allow for quick and accurate identification of competitors by their numbers and affiliation. The outputs from the two types of cameras are fully time synchronized so that it is possible to move the cursor in the photo finish window and watch the video jump to precisely the same moment in time. The IdentiLynx camera can also be used with the popular ACM plugin (Automatic Capture) to automate the fully automatic timing process.
“Wouldn’t do a track or XC meet without it. It’s saved more races than one can count, especially when runners block out the others and/or there was a question regarding team or team members. Worth every bit of the pennies spent for it.” –Trey, FinishLynx Customer
Competitor identification has never been easier. See below for a list of additional features with FinishLynx/IdentiLynx integration:
- FinishLynx software will find and start the camera(s) just as it does with an EtherLynx photo finish camera
- IdentiLynx video can be placed in any software pane, just like a photo finish image
- Time tracking can be used for side-by-side views of synchronized video and FinishLynx photo-finis images
- Can be used with the popular ACM plugin (Automatic Capture Mode)
- FinishLynx software provides the same software capabilities that are available to EtherLynx photo-finish cameras: zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness and contrast adjustment
- Video can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to allow for precision evaluation of singlets and bib numbers
- Videos images are stored on the computer as separate images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, with or without the FinishLynx results
- Video can be cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, or jumped to any point with a simple mouse click
- IdentiLynx video can be exported to .avi and uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or other popular services
|IdentiLynx XR+ Video Camera Datasheet
|IdentiLynx+ Video Camera Datasheet
|QSG - Export IdentiLynx Video to YouTube or File
|QSG - IdentiLynx Troubleshooting Guide
|QSG - IdentiLynx+/XR+ Video Camera Setup
Weight: 0.139 kg
Dimensions: 6.26 × 7.7 × 4.94 cm
Resolution Options: 352 x 240 • 720 x 480 • 1280 x 720 (30 fps at all resolutions)
Maximum Shutter Speed: 1/9500th sec.